Handling and Supply
Raw diamonds, rough diamonds, uncut diamonds, diamonds in the rough, whatever you’d like to call them are all diamonds that are made 100% by the earth and are completely unaltered by humans.
Our raw diamonds are conflict free and Kimberley certified, and we go above and beyond the Kimberley Process to assure that all our rough diamonds came from an ethical source.
The top five producing countries by volume of production are South Africa, Russia, Botswana, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Australia and Canada. The diamond industry pipeline starts with mining, then rough trading, manufacturing, jewelry setting and finally retailing.
Although the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is Africa’s largest diamond producer, production details remain sketchy. The DRC has a long history as a diamond mining country, and is today the third largest diamond-producing country by volume, despite a sharp decline in production in the past few years.
Most of the DRC’s production is mined by the informal sector and not by mining companies. According to estimates, some 700,000 artisanal diamond miners mine the country’s alluvial mines. We have a well established channel to supply Rough uncut diamonds from the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Quality & Color as per CIA white
FL, VS1/2, VVS1/2
D-H, D-G, D-E, G, E, D
Sample Quality Image
- For both new and returning buyers please confirm your orders and trades through email writings.
- Middleman/facilitator must introduce the end buyer directly at all times.
- No pictures sent through internet.
- Manifest will be available only to real capable buyers upon confirmation.
- We have a right to reject order that is not in our shipping and delivery policy.